rates and services
What Makes The Budgetnista so Awesome?
The Budgetnista is America's favorite financial educator, the bestselling author of two #1 Amazon Bestselling books: The One Week Budget and Live Richer Challenge, a blogger, speaker and an award-winning teacher of engaging financial education. She's a respected, personal finance expert and has been featured on numerous media outlets.
(Keynote for Rutgers Undergraduate Women in Business (RUWIB) of Rutgers Business School - Newark, kick-off event)
(Amazon Best Sellers List; #1 in Personal Finance Budgeting; The One Week Budget by The Budgetnista)
(Amazon Top Rated List; #1 in Personal Finance Budgeting)
(The United Way awarded The Budgetnista with the Miracle Makers Income Award, for her work teaching financial literacy in the community. See full awards list here: Award List)
(Some of The Budgetnista's past and present clients. See full client list here: Client List)
(The Budgetnista was the Financial Education Expert for City National Bank. She wrote, taught and promoted the bank's financial literacy curriculum).
(Some of the places you may have seen The Budgetnista. See full media and press list here: Media & Press)
Why Should You Book The Budgetnista?
Invite Tiffany “The Budgetnista” Aliche to speak at your next event, conference or retreat. She has worked successfully with small groups of 10 people up to large audiences of 300+ attendees, including women’s organizations, nonprofits, businesses, associations, foundations, young professionals groups, fellowship programs, universities and civic groups.
Tiffany has spoken at over 300 events around the country as well as internationally with a diverse client list that includes Prudential Financial Inc., American Express, The United Way, Princeton University, Columbia University, City National Bank, The NAACP, Dress for Success and
When you book The Budgetnista, your group will not only be motivated to improve their financial lives, but they will also leave equipped with new information that they can use right away. She is committed to serving your audience and helping to make sure that your organization looks good in the process. To book Tiffany to speak at your next event, please use the book
The Budgetnista is a speaker, author, blogger and teacher of fun and engaging financial education.
What are Some of The Budgetnista's Speaking Topics?
Tiffany’s seminars and workshops are inspiring, interactive, informative and designed to help participants take immediate action. The topics below can be delivered as a keynote, conference breakout session, corporate/nonprofit workshop, webinar or series of classes. Additional themes can also be developed at your request.
1) Keynotes / Workshops / Seminars / Series: (rates below)
(Able to provide this service virtually as well. i.e: Google Hangout & Skype)
The Budgetnista is the alternative to boring financial literacy speakers. Budgetnista presentations leave your attendees financially empowered, educated as well as entertained. All presentations are tailored to fit each client’s needs.
The Budgetnista tailors her award-winning, financial literacy programs to fit each client and organization. This
2) Financial Literacy Series: (adult)
- 2-8 consecutive classes written and taught by The Budgetnista. (Classes can be made available online as well.) Topics covered:
- Identifying Current Financial Problems and Issues / Pre-Test
- Money Mindset
- Setting Financial Goals
- Banking Basics: Checking, Savings, Money Market Accounts etc.
- Keeping Track of Your Money / Creating a Financial Plan / Budget
- Implementing Your Financial Plan
- The Art of Saving
- All about Credit
- Digging Your Way Out of Debt
- (Financial) Tools, Agencies, and Services
- The Road to Self-Sufficiency
- Beginning Entrepreneurialism
3) Change Your Budget, Change Your Life (adult)
- A 12-step workshop based upon The Budgetnista’s bestselling book, The One Week Budget (#1 Amazon/ budgeting).
4) Financial Fun Parties (adult)
- An alternative to the traditional “Ladies Night”. Financial Fun Parties are 2hrs of laughter, food, folks and fun. Each participant leaves with real, tangible steps that they can take to improve their financial future and the materials needed to make it happen immediately.
5) What I Wish They Would Have Told Me About Money in/before College: (high school, college)
- This interactive, fun seminar or series of seminars covers 4 essential lessons for pre-college and college students.
- Lesson #1 : Personal Finance / Your Money
- Lesson #2 : Debt
- Lesson #3 : Credit
- Lesson #4 : Student Loans
6) REAL LIFE: a game of choices: (middle school, high school +)
- A financial literacy game for schools and organizations that can be played by up to 70 youth, ages 11-21+. REAL LIFE is an interactive game that teaches participants how money works for families,
entrepreneursand businesses in a way that is fun, engaging and educational. This action-packed activity is a board game come to life! Players are able to budget, spend and save money while assuming the role of an entrepreneur or family member. While playing, participants learn how to make realistic financial decisions in a way that is both entertaining and compelling. REAL LIFE can be played over a 1 or 2-day span.
7) The Power of My Money: (high school)
- This is an interactive introduction to all things money for teens. The topics covered in the seminar include:
- How to Read My Paycheck
- What Kind of Spender am I? (An interactive questionnaire)
- What Should I do with My Money? : Save? Donate? Spend? Invest?
- The Look for Less (a visual quiz)
- Spending Control: Need it? Love it? Like it? Want it?
8) Savings Boxes (elementary & middle school)
- A Savings Box is both a vision board and a piggy bank. This hands-on activity teaches children the basic tenets of money by combining an art activity with financial education lessons. The topics covered in the seminar include:
- Financial Goal Setting
What are Some of the Additional Awesome Services The Budgetnista Provides? (rates below)
8) Financial Literacy Curricula and Lesson Plans:
- The Budgetnista specializes in writing and creating fun, interactive curricula for all ages. Curricula are aligned with the Core Curriculum Standards of Education, mandated by each state’s education system and The National Standards for Adult Financial Literacy Education. These standards identify the personal finance knowledge and skills an adult should possess according to The Institute for Financial Literacy®
9) Articles and Reviews:
- The Budgetnista writes/has written for several media outlets including but not limited
to:The Huffington Post, Munaluchi Bridal Magazine, and ESSENCE.com etc. If you're interested in hiring The Budgetnista to write an article or product & services review, please contact sales via the book me button at the top of the page
10) Sponsored Social Media Posts:
- The Budgetnista has over 20,000 active followers friends and friends via her social media outlets: twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and her blogs via The Huffington Post/Tiffany Aliche and thebudgetnistablog.com.
What are The Budgetnista's Speaking Fees and Policies?
The Budgetnista’ speaking fees are value-based and reflect a commitment to help your audience create their best lives through fun, interactive and engaging financial education.
(A 10% discount is extended to nonprofits with 501(c) status and religious institutions)
To book The Budgetnista or inquire more about her rates and services, please use the book
Your Investment Includes:
- A personal phone consultation with The Budgetnista prior to your event
- Planning time, including
conferencecalls with meeting organizers
- Development of customized, interactive content to meet your specific event objectives
- Development of a customized handout or worksheet, if applicable
- Development of a customized, interactive PowerPoint presentation, if applicable
- Giveaways and presentation materials for all participants
- Delivery of the presentation
- Marketing and Social Media engagement (in conjunction with your organization)
Discounted Books and Resources:
You may wish to provide additional resources to your attendees to help them stay inspired long after the event is over. Copies of The Budgetnista’s bestselling book (#1 Amazon/ budgeting), The One Week Budget, are available at a significant volume discount if you purchase them for your attendees. As part of her speaking engagement, The Budgetnista will also agree to a book signing (at no additional charge) for your attendees following her presentation. The Budgetnista’s books and resources can also be made available for individual sale to attendees (i.e. a table in the back of the room). Workbooks can also be developed for half-day workshops.
A deposit of 50% of the speaking fee holds the date when you book an engagement. Your event will not be confirmed until the deposit has been paid. The deposit payment may be made via check or credit card. The balance is due after The Budgetnista has delivered the program.
Travel Expense Policy:
In addition to The Budgetnista’s speaking fee, reasonable travel expenses are charged to your organization. These expenses may include round-trip airfare, lodging, ground transportation, parking and/or meals. Travel arrangements can be made directly by your organization (typically the more economical option) or The Budgetnista may be reimbursed for these expenses following the engagement.